Monday, December 14, 2009

Rheumathoid Arthritis by Foo BM

Dear All,

I started treating a lady friend of mine since beginning of September, treating her about twice a week for 15 to 20 minutes each time using WMQ. Her case is pretty acute and she is on to some prescribed drugs that can damage her liver, pancreas, and kidneys. Sometimes she was also injected with pain killer drug.

After a month she told me that she is on half dosage and this week she told me she is off all drugs already. She just mentioned that she felt so much better, but I can still see her slightly contorted and swollen hand and feet.

I have told her to continue taking the drugs as prescribed and consult her doctor.

The WMQ protocol I used was unblocking and sweeping of her body , arms and legs before I do anything. Then did the inner orbit followed by energising her pelvic bones, tail bone, hui yin, lower tan tien, middle tan tien, kidneys, liver, pancreas, spleen, lungs. Then inner orbit again before ending. Taught her to do the arm swing exercise, and to do about a thousand time a day that takes bout 20 minutes, but to do it gently without hurting or straining herself.

Foo BM, Malaysia

No comments: