Monday, December 14, 2009

Rheumathoid Arthritis by Fred Fu, Canada

Hi brother foo,

Me too, have a Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) patient, lady age 52. She has suffered from RA for the past 15 years, and now retired. She has, now able to stop taking her drugs. She has very severe distorted/deformed joints on both her hands, fingers, legs, knees and toes. Walking was almost impossible for her. Last week, I gave her the first treatment, working on her left hand & left leg, as i hope to at least get her left side mobile. Yesterday was the second treatment on her. Surprisingly she felt less pain on her left hand & leg ,and able to walk with the help of the walker. I had her walk 5 feet & back, her family was so happy to see her able to walk again!. I decide to give her 2 treatments/week as she showed much progress. She is now able to hold a cup with her left fingers! and she can grip my hand too. I had healed several major ailments including strokes, but this is my first RA case. I live in Canada and know RA is not cureable and pain is something they learn to live with it. I am glad to share with you my experience. I hope to get her to our next WMQ Treatment Techniques class where Sifu will be conducting personally.
I wish to thank Sifu Tan for giving me this gift and knowledge. Best regards to all,

Fred Fu, Canada

No comments: