Monday, December 14, 2009

Alleviating Pain by Cecilia, Singapore

Hi all,

I like to share with all of my current challenging case:
Currently, I am treating a young lady experienced leg pain due to past accident,also very weak immune system and spine problem.

The young lady has gone to a "Chinese Ti Da" for her leg problem and the "ti da lady" said it is due to her back problem and gave her a very hard "press" on her upper and lower (L5) spine and Ba Guang treatment. Since then she has this terrible pain on her back for almost a week! Her steel inserted leg pain is caused by an accident many years ago.The sole of her feet is very cold ! To make the long story short,
I ran energise her spine and some where at the center part, this caused her to feel giddy and wanting to vomit during the treatment, today I ran a soft qi on the same spot, this time she felt headache and tooth ache. I then cleared her tooth ache (her left cheek have very strong single pin ball energy feeling when I cleared her sudden tooth ache). Most of her spine are protruded and from the center part toward the end are curve to the left. I will give my best to her as she is very fragile...suffer from pain everywhere.

I have applied WMQ U.S.E. protocol and ran energy on her head n neck, spine and hip and the legs on the first treatment, called Sifu and was advises to ran soft qi on the next treatment and have told her to high light her back pain to her "Ti Da lady"

This is a multi-task case, must take time to adjust...

Cecilia, Singapore

No comments: