Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bed wetting by Foo BM, Malaysia

Dear All,

For the purpose of sharing.

It was from the Taman Megah Children Homes that I learn to treat a bed wetting boy of 12 years old. The caretaker was complaining about him.

I did seek that the advice of fellow volunteers and I was not the only one giving treatment to the boy.

We unblock the body and then S and E a few crucial areas: Kidneys, Hui Yin, Bladder, Lower Tan Tien, Inner Orbit and also taught the boy to do stand up and squatting exercises.

He stopped bed wetting after 4 treatments.

I know of another volunteer helping to "heal" acute eyes blinking problem and I hope he will also share what he did so as to 'cure' the problem after 3 treatments. He single handedly help 2 residents of the Home with this problem.

Thank you.

Foo BM, Malaysia

No comments: