Sunday, March 22, 2009

Shocking Experience

I attended the Self Healing Techniques on the 23 Aug 2008. As we were doing the Healing Sounds Qigong (sheeeee...), suddenly I felt a sharp spasm on my left side of my lower tummy. Then I tried without the sound and to my surprise the spasm were not there...Again, I did the 'she' sound and the sharp pain occurs again. As I recalled, the pain were merely from my major operation that I had in year 2002.
Surprisingly, after a few sessions of the healing sound, the spasm were not felt anymore. It is a remarkable healing which I cannot belief it myself.
I am glad that I have found the right 'healing' techniques which I will definitely share it with my Mitta friends (A Cancer Awareness Center in Penang).
Thank you Sifu Tan for the compassion and wisdom you have for the people.

Khanti, Penang Malaysia


No comments: