Sunday, March 22, 2009

Boost up blood count of colon cancer patient (from Thailand)

Sifu Tan had conducted the self healing course in Bangkok during Nov 8-9, I got the opportunity to attend the session and luckily after the session he kindly brushed up our knowledge on how to regulate Qi for the other people. on Monday 17 November I went to regulated one lady who got colon cancer. Her problem is after her chemotherapy her white blood cell is drop to very low count, make her not suitable to receive the next chemotherapy which should be given for every two week, this made her very upset. I help to regulate her Qi (the way Sifu Tan taught us) as I run my energy into her, she sweat even though we are in the air-conditioned room. After the session, I also asked her to do the Lying down exercise under the setting sun. Today, 21 November I receive the good news from her that her white blood cell count is boosting up to 7,900 and she is so happy. In addition, she can sleep very well at night before this even sleeping pill can not make her sleep well. Now she is happy and I'm also happy.

Anothai, Thailand
Certified WMQ Practitioner

No comments: